#10   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 17:16

Plan: Hybrid
Stats: 181/157/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 47%
Default Yippee! We're growing!

Welcome, Mjsturg1!

Your the resident expert with 5 full days on the plan! 7 lbs is great! How were you eating before that? I've lost 4 since Wed, but I was bloated from a wild weekend. I expected to lose that much by just getting back into ketosis.

Schwarz, they told me that they meet once a month to discuss the eating plan, give tips, etc. They had just met, so I guess it will be a month before I can see what's up with that. I don't know how helpful it will be, but I'll be sure to let you know!

You explained things very well, I also suggest other interested peoples read the book, it is only $10.

The biggest problem I'm having is eating a lower percentage of fat than protein. I finally did it today, but it was tough! And I ate more than I really wanted. (But only 1236 calories-I can't bear the thought of eating another bite. I still have to down 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein shake ) I'm going to go through the book again to see if there is a reason for that. So far, that has been the hardest part for me. I wonder if it is really so necessary.

I have been feeling great!

Amy