View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 14:14

Plan: low glycemic
Stats: // Female jkl
BF:
Progress: 69%

Very interesting thread.

When I'm 'thin', I have what I affectionately call a 'tavern wench' figure. Busty, tiny waist, round hips. Add blonde hair and green eyes and I get a lot of attention from the guys. Unfortunately, the bulk of the attention often falls into the 'inappropriate' category. I'm also pretty smart - smart enough that the guys attracted by the looks didn't need the cold shower once they got a clue about the intellect. It seems a pretty woman with a brain is just too scary for many men to handle. In college, my best friends were gay men most of the time. Since the sexual aspect was removed, they could enjoy my personality and wit w/o being intimidated by it. My women friends also tended to be bi or lesbians who didn't have to worry that my looks would 'steal their man.'

I'm closing in on a "normal" bodyfat level now, and much of the attention - both welcome and unwelcome - is returning, as is the difficulty maintaining friendships. I recently lost my two best friends - a married couple - because the woman somehow decided that I was a 'threat' to her marriage. When I was fat, there were no problems.

It's a weird, weird world sometimes. You play the cards you're dealt and do the best you can. That's all anyone - even you, yourself, can ask.

Cheers,

Friday