#36   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 12:01
Registered Member

Plan: TKD/BFL
Stats: 133/117/115
BF:30/17/14
Progress: 89%

Hey Girls,

We've got to do a thread for us women. It's great to have someone to talk to. My friends think I'm nuts eating LC much less doing TKD. I wouldn't even attempt to explain it to them.

From what I understand the CU should be LF and it sounds like zero fat would be better.

Sorry Iowagirl After you're on TKD for a few weeks and you know how your body handles the CU you could try it. The way I'm doing it is to do a free day after several weeks. You might do your favorite foods on a free day.

Sindee- I just started the Yohimbine gel. Have you had any results with it? I want to shower in that stuff if it will help my hips and thighs! Just kidding. What what I've read it seems that TKD isn't to good for using the stuff since you don't want to eat when you use it and either Dan or Lyle said to put it on 1 hour before your WO. I read that it doesn't work with insulin present. I figured I'd give it a shot and use the mornings when I'm not doing a CU. I use Hydroxycut, 3, before a WO. I also take liquid flax seed oil in the am, multivitamin, omega 3 fishoil, c, e, & CLA.

Nicolb- You need to be careful and make sure you get enough calories for your cardio. You'll have to talk to Jalilah, she is a dancer, and had problems going too low in calories with all the exercise she did. You probably would want to start at about 16 cals/lb/day.

I'm off to do the room mother thing! Have a great TKD day and catch you later.