View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 11:58

Plan: Lchf
Stats: 340/246/170 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 55%

PopRawks~ *hug*...............
........you know even after loosing 120 lbs..........the pain of things like what you told about is fresh and hurts still.

It can be a horribly demoralizing this.......an undoing of who you are as a person. I am very proud of you for being open and caring about your own life.

I know once I was flying across country and there was no way I could buckle the seat belt on the plane.......I was so ashamed that I just could not draw attention to myself by asking the stewardess for an extention belt.............I was so heart sick........thinking how insane I was for preferring possible death or injury to being further embarrased and humiliated because of my weight........*deep sigh*............

I wish you the strength of your own heart. Sometimes women are taught that to really love themselves is conceit........but it is what gives us the strength to be ourselves.............to care for and do what we need to nurture our own spirits........I wish you every dream come true..........if you were my daughter I would wrap my arms around you and tell you this.

Hang in there~