View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 09:00

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I think its a great idea tossing some of the high sugar high carbed stuff out the door... I also have changed everyones eating along with mine... Though I am not as strict with their eating as I am with mine.. My hubby on the other hand does eat high carb foods due to he can handle them.. He walks all day long with his job of delivering yesss BREAD... My kids can go threw a whole loaf a day if i let them.. We in our house have restricted their bread use to only 4 slices a day and I do serve them potatoes and corn and the occasional candly.. But have also increased their use of green vegies and salads.. I know in my life weight was never a problem as a youth but come on as a early adult.. I want to teach them better eating habbits now while they are younger so when they reach the adulthood years it will carry over with them.. I tell them yes candy is fine in moderation and along with the other food I cant eat as long as they dont over do it... as for me ugggg The site of a potatoe and chips and candy are like posion now.. I am extremely addicted to it all... and if eaten even now I go out of control and go over board.. I think its a great idea to make our kids aware of the effects carbs can do to their lives if I let them go overboard all the time... I am also in the process of teaching them (homeschool) and in health we are goinging over the basic foodgroups and the pyramid... haha.... fun let me tell ya... To see that food pyramid and With me eatign so much different..

Tammy