View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 08:37
empress of fashion

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178/161.5/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 50%

nicoleb - 2 1/2 hours of aerobic activity! Holy cow! I was told that over 20 and one starts burning muscle. That sounds quite extreme to me but I bow to the experts.

I did buy some rice cakes, it looks like I can have 2! (50 cals, 14 carbs each) Might have to throw a thin layer of sf peanut butter on top - rice cakes are a bit, how shall I say, FLAVORLESS? Even the flavored are lacking, in my opinion.

But I was presently suprised at yesterday's results, too. No big obsession with eating, no HUNGER - I had to go out of my way to make that protein shake after dinner, I wasn't feeling deprived at all. And no carb cravings! Woo hoo - back in the saddle!

Oh, and I ate a banana the first day for the cu then a pear this morning. Thinking I will alternate between fruit, rice cakes and instant oatmeal. I have a ton of instant 'bananas and cream' oatmeal that my daughter won't touch. I usually wait for a food drive to donate them (what?! they're still good!) but I guess they are mine, now. You did say instant oatmeal, didn't you? I generally make mine from scratch but instant will be faster and easier.
Sponsored Links