View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 19:43

Plan: mix of IF and Keto diet
Stats: 283/256/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi Baconbabe:

This Heavin Formula is a Low Carb plan that I am curious about. There are many similarities between Heavin Formula to other LC plans like Atkins, Protein Power, etc. However, it has some theories that differ from these 'mainline' eating plans that make me wonder how effective it compared to the mainliners. Hence my asking the LC 'family' what they know about Heavin. I posted my intial question with the General Excercise forum as well to see if it would draw another group of people to possibly help me with my quest & only one person has replied. She didn't know anything about this Heavin Formula either, but my post has caused her to look into it at her local 'Curves for Women' gym & she is willing to experiment with it. I haven't tried it yet ...but I am interested in doing so. I've got my mind 'programmed' to start this 'new' plan on Monday ....I just wanted some added information.

If anyone is able to help me in my quest for info re: the Heavin Formula (person experience on it's effectiveness, etc), I'd be most appreciative of your help.