View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 15:10

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Wink Good to read some good news!

Thanks for that input on ferttility and death rates. I agree with you about the naysayers of the world...especially the UN. I think that human ingenuity is the key to our own problems...always has been...that's why we have a bigger brain than anybody else on the planet...we are an ingenious lot, we humans. If the space program had been allowed to continue in the early 80s we would already have been on Mars and our technology would have leapt another few light years ahead of where we are right now. But, short-sightedness has also been a particular human trait. Nothing drove our ingenuity engine like the space program and attempting to be first on the Moon. So many benefits that so many people are unwilling to admit regarding food, microchips, computers (that now solve complex problems that took years to solve in the past), clothing, fabrics, air filtering systems, heat resistance, you name it, the list could fill up books. I will have to get back to you with a list of sources...it's at another location which I will go to tonight. Have you looked at paleolithic diet.com ? Some good stuff, there to start off with. Will psot some of my sources later for you.