View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 10:50
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

I have been giving this a great deal of thought too...

Originally, I had planned on just having one day to blow it all out and just enjoy. The temptation of a house full of cookies, pies and candies was just too big a thought. Now that I have been able to re-start my induction this week and actually see some movement on the scale, I'm working hard not to lose that ground.

I am going to make sure that I bring to my mother's house and cheese tray with several yummy things on it, she normally has a roast or a turkey so that will be there already. I will also bring a mashed cauliflour cassarole with sour cream and cheese in lieu of any potato thing on the table.

For dessert, I'm going to make a LC cheesecake and some yummy lo-carb desserts for me and my friend...and when it comes time for the sweets, I will indulge in my own stuff.

Even if I do have to absolutely try a bite of something else, at least the bulk of what I eat will be more suited to my WOE.

At this point, I don't expect perfection or miracles...I just want to stay as balanced and as focused as I can.

Writing up a clear view of Christmas will help...it's NOT all about food!

By the way...my job the week before Christmas is to bake the cookie trays...over 100 dozen different kinds of Italian specials...OY!!! Make them into trays and spread them around... Will I ever need some clarity on THAT day!!