View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 09:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 468/371/275 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 50%
Smile Welcome, Brian!

So glad that you've joined the forum and that you've found the Triple Digits Club...

I think eating until you feel full is a good idea, especially for the first few weeks. After that, you'll find that you don't want to eat as much, so don't worry too much right now about overeating and such. That way of thinking is a holdover from the "diets" you've no doubt tried in the past.

Exercise is very good for you, too. In fact, you're not really doing a program fully unless you incorporate exercise. However, don't set yourself up for failure by trying to do too much too fast. Start small and stick to your exercise schedule. It would be far more beneficial to stick to a smaller program for a few weeks than to over do it for a few days and then stop. That would also feed into your state of mind, which is tremendously important.

There are many journals here in the forum that would be worth reading. I invite you to check out mine, and szar's and several others by memebers of the TDC. And of course, start your own!

Good luck to you & keep posting!

Donald