View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 07:36

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

You can be social without blowing your diet Who says you have to have a coctail to be social? Grab a glass of soda and walk around like you have a mixed drink. Only you and the bartender knows for sure. Remember if you do chose to drink, alcohol WILL have 10 times the effect it use to, so go easy on it.

My mom bakes all kinds of stuff during the holiday season. Last year I turned all her treats down in favor of the veggie and meat trays that were laid out. My mom kept pushing me to try one and I finally said "Mom, you know I haven't had sugar in 8 months and I am really afraid it would make me sick at this point and spoil the rest of the day for us". Subject dropped and we had a great day.

If people know you have resolve about staying on your diet and if you let them know how important it is to you that you remain failthful they understand. Most will admire your willpower.

How important is losing weight to you? How important is it to reach that goal? Remember those reasons when faced with a plate full of Christmas cheer.