View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 04:26

Plan: Food Combining
Stats: 220/175/154 Male 5feet5inches
BF:?/27.5%/19.6%
Progress: 68%

Hello Sugarhigh,

I think we are neighbours. (I'm in Belarus).

You must give up the chocolate or you will never go into ketosos and loose weight. There are tons of things you can snack on.

Look in any kiosk. You can see packets of dried calamares and fish which are usually eaten with beer. Try those. You can buy nuts in kiosks too.

I hard boil some eggs at home, put them in my bag and carry them around. I also buy those little processed cheeses (100g) in gastronoms and carry those around.

Seriously, you need to kick this sweet tooth habit. If you can't stand to live without the taste of chocolate, then buy some sugar free cocoa (kakao), make yourself a cup with some susli and a little slivki (cream). You can even mash the cocoa powder into some butter, add a crushed susli (sweetener) and make a sort of chocoalte substitute.

I do low carb in Belarus - and I know the Baltic states. We have more or less the same items for sale in kiosks and shops and the same cuisine. You can do low card in the Baltics no problem.

I think you are just looking for an excuse to eat chocolate.

Sorry if this all sounds a bit harsh but I think you need to develop some self control if you are to loose weight.

Good luck,

Robert