#10   ^
Old Thu, Nov-07-02, 02:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/196/155
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default This is too funny!!

hahahah I am sitting here laughing away at the initial posting and have to say I dont think the writer has read the Atkins book properly.

To tell you the truth I know every damn diet inside and out and NOTHING I have tried has been as healthy and satisfying as LC with Atkins. I eat a very balanced diet of eggs/cheese for breakfast, with a glass of water, either salad and tuna or some cold meat for lunch, again drinking water and sometiems a decaf coffee with a touch of cream in it, and in the evening I have either chicken, steak or sometimes bacon with lots of vegetables. I do not deny myself the odd glass of wine and soda or if I really feel I want it some high fibre bread or ryvitas. I have been doing this for 19 days and lost 8.5 kgs and never in my life felt better. My skin is clear, my head feels clear, my blood tests are great, I have energy that I forgot existed and I am no longer hungry between meals.

I would be INSANE to choose to go back to the lowfat highcarb nightmare I have been in as that was doing nothing for me and I did not feel good on it.

Low Carbing you have to be sensible yes.. but come on .. a cow boiled in butter!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha you are too funny!!

Karen