View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-06-02, 14:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 303/281/185
BF:
Progress: 19%
Question Too much excerise?

Hi people, I just started a low-carb diet thing, and I was wondering if you can do too much excerise? Well I guess that's not the question, I'm wondering how much is too much.

I guess I'll mention that I am 303 pounds and want to get down to 185 or so, but I know I have to take it one step at a time and what not.

I used to be pretty good at cardio until the car crash, no more stupid 'dares' for me, hahah. Recently I've found I can use the cross trainer without impact, less than walking anyway. I've been doing it for 30 minutes first thing in the morning, and generally 'burn' 605 (approximate) calories. I don't feel exhausted or anything, but I feel like I did a good cardio workout. I'm also going to add a bit of weightlifting to my regime, mainly because I've always liked weightlifting.

I see I've strayed from the question. Oh, also how many calories should I be taking in? I keep the carbs at under 20g, and I've noticed my cravings have been significantly reduced. I eat a lot of meat, but I think I may be eating too little. I've read to eat until you're full, or atleast not hungry anymore, and that's what I am doing. I almost have to force down a protein shake just to make sure I am getting some sort of calories.

ANYWAY, thanks for reading this, and thanks for any replies your comments you may fling towards me. (Just avoid my face)

Brian
Sponsored Links