View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Nov-06-02, 01:02

Plan: Dr.
Stats: 380/305/205
BF:
Progress: 43%

Stevia? My wife had mentioned that sweetner to me. Sounds like something worth looking into. I agree about the labels. I like putting sugar free syrup on my morning sausage and eggs but started cramping up and discovered the syrup is now made with Maltitol. I predict that Maltitol is going to become the asbestos of the 21st century. Some group of scientists, not controlled by the advertising giants, is really going to test this stuff and discover that it is really bad for your body. I contacted a major candy company about their sugar free candy and was told that they will be switching to another sweetner and recommended that I do not take Maltitol if it affects me like it does. Something is in the air and I predict that within a year the FDA will be reinvestigating this poison. My non-diabetic daughter ate one piece of candy and cramped up. My wife cramped up so bad she thought she was going through menopause. I gave ONE carbolite jelly bean to a friend of mine and she said it cramped her up so bad she had to leave work. Has anyone had good results eating this crap?