View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-02, 18:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177.8/170.8/122.1
BF:
Progress: 13%

Thanks for the replies guys.....

I dont know if im in ketosis.cos i dont use the strips, but i was never hungry.,,,
I say was, because i cheatd on the weekend...I spent all saturday eatign anything sugary i could get my hands on...n e way...3 days later and Im back to my original weight that i was before i even started atkins!!! arghhh!

The string cheese is just sticks of mozzerellea by bega, it is only 0.14g per piece, so i dont think its that

I think I am getting enough fat..i eat about 50g mac nuts every 2nd day, fatty ceasar dressing...lots of butter and some cheese on my veggies, fatty mince, sour cream (some) deep fried chicken. So i dont think thats my problem. I was eating a little low carb chocolate at nites, so now im completely emilinating anything that is sweet tasting until i get to my goal!

With the 6L of water, yes i am constanlty on the toilet! LOL But i feel that my body needs that much now since ive been drinking that much

By the way, I am eating a lot of salt, but i dont think i am prepared to give that up! As long as it is only making em retain water, and not fat, than i can handle it. the water cant stick around forever!!

Since my cheat, ive been back on induction for about 3 days. Definitley sticking to it this time, and not letting any stpid stalls make me slip up!!

After the cheat, how long does it take the body to get rid of all the sugar, and get into ketosis again? I feel my appetite has been huuuuge since i cheated, whereas i never had an appetitie! I have also been very moody....

Thanks again for the replies...
Carly!