View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-02, 16:18

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 175/159.6/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Frozen Yogurt pie

Here is the recipe, well what comes to mind. I don't have a formal recipe for it. This is NOT SB legal and I have not made a SB legal pie yet, so I can't help with the substitutions. Sorry!

Buy (3) large graham cracker pie crusts, 2 Large Cool Whip bowls, 4-6 strawberry SF yogurt cups, 1 large bag of frozen whole California strawberries. Cut up

In large bowl: Mix 1 1/2 bowls of cool whip with all the yogurt and add the slices of strawberries. Pour into pie crusts. Use left over cool whip as a topping and place 3 whole large strawberries on top for looks. Cover with plastic lid and place in freezer till needed. No baking, no fuss. Bring it to a party frozen and let it sit out for about 2-3 hours defrosting in room temperature. IF you have any leftovers, you can put it in the fridge. It will only last about 2-3 days at most in the refrigerator. On the 2nd day in the Fridge, you will notice that the juices from the strawberries go into the graham cracker pie crust and it's soft. It's VERY yummy even for people who don't like yogurt as you can't even taste it. It's always a big hit at any party you go to! Hope this helps you out.

Denise