View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-02, 16:06

Plan: Low Carb My Way
Stats: 170/169/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

I can totally relate - being on both sides of the fence - thin and heavy. When I was thin I got so much attention...more attention when I was hooked up than when I was single and available...then I gained weight and all that stopped...for the most part...which was OK by me cause I was married and didn't want that type of attention. Now I am getting more smiles, and even some mild flirtation and at first was feeling awkward and didn't know how to react....now I am enjoying it for the most part because I am proud of my accomplishments.

And you are right about women...its a competitive world out there...no one wants someone to look better than them, get more attention thant them, lol...its been like that since cave-women times.... My office is just one place. There is this bimbo (and truth is that she is...not just saying that) who was always the center of attention till I came along...as I was losing weight, she was less and less friendly to me....and now we rarely exchange words....on her end... not mine. Its all jealousy.

Personally, I don't care...my true friends have been with me thru thin and thick and they are the only ones I care how they perceive me