#9   ^
Old Tue, Nov-05-02, 05:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/138/130 Female 5'4 1/2
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default just my little two sence in....

congrats on you have stopped drinking..

I suffered from Panic Attachs for years..

you are describing.. what I felt for years.. little tingle sensations in certain areas of the body.. mine were felt where ever my dear head told it to go, sometimes the pain would last in the same spot continously with every attach.. I even went as far as stabbing pain..

I thought the doctors and the ER people were nuts I have a medical condition here and there is no way that I am not sick..

Well Guess what I am as healthy as could be.. I used to get numb all on the right side of my body, yes numb, you could hit me and I would not feel a thing.. talk about stress, that was stress..

I am not saying that you are not feeling what you are feeling cause you are.. take the advise from all, cause it is good advice, it can't hurt you ....but do me a favor..

Lose whatever it is in your life that is hurting you.. Even if it is a wife.. LOSE it or go for counceling .. What ever is stressing you out get RID of it... Something in your life is stressing you out and you need to LOSE WHAT EVER IT IS....

I want to say there are a lot of books out there that can help you, I hope you use them.. here are some suggestions, Living with Anxiety, Don't Sweat The Small Stuff, It's All Small Stuff.. Listening to Prozac , Should you leave. and last but not least the BIBLE..

Sorry ...Dave I forgot to mention I DO NOT SUFFER FROM THEM ANY LONGER.. I am not on medication any longer.. I am fine with it, all of it..

I really hope this helps you
The Warmest Wishes
Vivian