#11   ^
Old Mon, Nov-04-02, 14:10
The evolution of me

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/182/160 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hi Laneybeth-

I'm staying at induction levels, or very close, until i'm down another size... then starting the next phase to get to goal.

Although i'm trying not to be as strict with myself (this week) since when I eat more I lose and when i'm my normal dieting anal retentive self I stall.

I kind of count carbs such as cheeses, decaf, creams, dressings, splenda, nuts and only have up to 15 carbs a day (mostly that is easy now) and then all the veggies (the induction freindly veggies of course) that I want. I must admit I do mostly stay within the 3 cup a day rule though...

But I think from reading everyones journals that everyones body is so different you really have to do what is right for you.

Regarding the bars - I have had the bars and I feel like i'm cheating but I think when you are dying for a cheat a legal one is better then not. My snacks are pepperoni chips, pecans (20 only are about 1.5 carbs), and a diet soda for sugary taste now and again.

Pizza toppings - should be ok just remember that cheese has about 1 carb an oz and sauce has some sugar in it... so be cautious about volume of eating.. but you do live in the real world so try TRY to make the best choices you can and then go to the next issue.

Vitamins sound great- I take a multi vitamin and 2 fiber capsules a day and feel great.

Have a great night!