#15   ^
Old Sun, Nov-03-02, 20:52
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%

Quote:
*referree whistle* Suze, is it really necessary to turn the heat up to 'high' in every thread? This is the forum where people can 'fess up with their indiscretions, it's not 'Parenting 101'. Frumble was clearly being facetious. Lighten up.

"turn the heat up to 'high' in every thread? Gadz you make it sound like I am a supreme b*tch~ People ask for advice in posts, and I quote what I see...gathering information so there is some credibility to my replies... instead of talking just to be talking.I go out of my way to search the net, and bring back proof of what they are asking about, instead of just saying... well, I think this is this way. And yes, sometimes I may be a bit serious, that's just how things are sometimes, and that's just how I am sometimes. I guess it is easy to put me down on replies that may seem "heavy replies"....how about the posts where I am thanked for help, and for being understanding, hmmm no mention of that though... I think a better way to deal with this would have been to send a pm, rather than "tear me a new one" in public forum.I don't like the way how some others answer posts, but I don't go off telling them so like you did! But just to make it "right",I hereby offer the following:

Mr. Frumble, if I in any way offended you with my reply...or anyone else on this forum for that matter...and NOT only with my replies in this thread, but ANY OTHER where I may have OFFENDED someone with my reply, then I am sorry that my post was offensive to "whomever, that was surely NOT my intention."

I was offering concern in that this is a generation of children, where the chances of having conditions linked to being overweight is higher than ever,... obesity is more common in children than normal weight is for the most part... and if both parents have a tendency to have reactions and problems with carbage, then doesn't it stand to reason, that this MIGHT be something that would be passed down to the children?Excuse me for thinking like that...