View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Sun, Nov-03-02, 19:12

Plan: Lchf
Stats: 340/246/170 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 55%

Hi ally~ *smile* All I know is that if I eat what I know is good for me on the lc program and very carefully avoid sugar at all costs I don't crave "junk"......if I have ANY then I go beserk..........so......*laughing*.........I try really hard to make sure I never have anything that will set me off. I have to laugh because it really is so nuts.........and if I didn't I'd cry~
I know it's not easy to stay strong sometimes........for me it's a matter of really letting myself be good to ME! If I am feeling stressed and craving things I know are not good choices I eat......eat........eat.......cheese, meat, eggs......as much as I want........and lots of water........or seltzer and DaVinci vanilla syrup so I feel like I am treating myself and it works most of the time.
Sometimes the reality is for me that I have made the choice, and it is one, to eat something sugar-laden..........but one thing I have learned is that that doesn't have to destroy me............I can just see it for what it is and know that my life goes on..........that moment can pass and I am free to make other better choices for myself and not just chuck the whole thing like I would have done years ago. I like myself.......I am good......and I want to do things for myself to make me stronger........more sure........happier and healthier........ok.........so I can really ramble!! *L* I'm here whenever you want to talk~