View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Nov-02-02, 18:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

1. I had pizza toppings for dinner last night.

2. The problem with the bars is that they contain glycerine (or glycerol, a sugar alcohol, not fibre). Some people can lose just fine with an occasional bar, but other people stall. And the more often you eat them, the more likely a stall. If you stop losing, cut them out before anything else.

3. The supplements look good, including psyllium which should help the intestinal problem. I take a gram of Vitamin C daily (1000 mgm) but you can go by "daily requirements" if you prefer. Since it is water-soluble, any excess that your body doesn't need is flushed out.

Induction is supposed to be 2 weeks and then you move up by 5gm of carbs daily, but I notice you say "I am still on induction by the way, week 3". If you don't increase the carbs and determine your personal CCLL, then you will have no lower carb level to go back to when your body adjusts to the new regime.

You've had a good loss so far. Hope it continues - but be prepared that it slows down after the first 2 weeks. A pound a week is still success.