Old Sat, Nov-02-02, 16:02
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 214/194/155
BF:
Progress: 34%
Question 3quick questions

Make that three quick questions.

1- We are having a pizza party tonight at a friends house. Am I okay if I just eat the toppings, or is that not a good thing?

2- I had one of those Atkins indulge bars, it said 17 g of carbs, but only 2 digestable carbs, that sounds like a load of crap to me, so I only ate half of it, and it kind of cured my wanting something sweet. Is it okay to have those every once in awhile or is the digestable carbs thing truly a load of crap? (I am still on induction by the way, week 3)

3- I went and bough supplements finally today, mainly because I haven't been feeling very good, and I thought it might be because my body is lacking some vitamins. I got a one-a-day multi, a potassium, a calcium-magnesium-zinc, and a vitamin c. Plus I got these metamucil capsules that are like mainly made up of psyllium husks (I've been a little stopped up down there )
Does that sound like a good start to the vitamin regimen??? I've never been a big supplement person, so if I can take all these I feel like I will be accomplishing a great deal.

Well those are my three questions. Thanks for any feedback... Sometimes it seems all I do is ask questions. I just really want this WOE to work for me and I figure y'all are a great resource!
Sponsored Links