View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Nov-02-02, 13:32

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Grace,

I have been on both sides of this fence. Going from the once "drop dead gorgeous redhead" that would constantly be hit on from co-workers and clients to the "overwieght mom figure". I had the opposite problem on the guys though. Some would not take no for an answer and would constantly follow me around trying to "convince" me they would be a better mate. The ego of mankind. I would smile brightly and tell them to go take a cold shower and walk off.

You can't win. Truer words were never spoken McRumi in "develop a strong sense of self that does not rely upon anyone's approval or disapproval". You are who YOU are and no one else. If the only thing a guy wants to meet you for is to get in your pants you are better off without them in your life, lest become a notch on their bedpost. As for the women and their catty remarks....just look at it as jealousy and ignore it. Offer help if they ask otherwise be yourself. They are miserable because they chose not to do something about it. Not something that you personally have created for them.

There is only one person you know your entire lifetime. That is yourself. The people you meet from day to day are a mere passing thought. Do not let them influence how you feel about yourself or how you look upon others.