View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Nov-01-02, 19:56
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 365/-/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

Boy this was what I was searching for almost all day. I'm so upset with myself. I've been LCing since Sept 01 and of course at first lost fast(My total was 80 lbs) . Thru the summer I maintained my loss within a 2 lb range. So I think I was getting cocky about how in control I was. Then several things happened at the beginning of this month, -good news the Dr took me off one of my diabetes pills, and one of my blood pressure pills. But the blood pressure was a dieuretic (sp?) and my weight bounced up 5 lbs. Then I took a trip home, and I guess it stirs up the old emotions or something. I ate on plan while there. And since I've been home I've been out of control. It's hard this is the first time in a year that my weight has gone up and I've got to get on track. The holidays are coming and I can't go berserk. Thanks for lettling me get this off my chest, maybe now I can focus again.
By the way my blood sugars are still doing pretty good, so I think its not bad carbs I'm eating, but too many nuts, creams etc. Any support would be appreciated. Ellen BTW I still have a LONG way to go.