#69   ^
Old Thu, Oct-31-02, 23:20
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default Welcome Cheryl~!

Glad to see you on here~ I was getting Brendan into bed, and working on the previous post at the same time... then there is KaeLyn... Miss Climb-Happy She is a busy lil girl... whew! She is a good lil girl though as well... thank dear God above for that! Cheryl, I think that you could definitely use affirmations to help in sleeping: Some suggestions;
*I fall asleep easily and without struggles.
*My sleep is peaceful and relaxing and I wake up feeling refreshed and revitalized.
*I release all stress and tension from my body and mind.
* My body gets the proper rest it needs from the sleep I get.

These are just some suggestions for affirmations, feel free to use them, personalize them, change them,... create your own... as the following articles have said... remember to keep them positive. and keep them in present OR past tense If a person keeps saying I am going to... in the future... one is simply giving the body/mind the permission to put off the intended goals/affirmations.Anyhow~ nice to see you, AND THE REST who have joined this thread~ and Teri... I truly thank you for giving me this opportunity to use some of what I have learned and to help others with it~ many blessings to you for your generousity~