#68   ^
Old Thu, Oct-31-02, 23:08
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Post Increasing your Frequency,Weight Issues and Affirmations

Increasing Your Frequency Article and Losing Weight The above url, and the following is from an article by Janet Swerdlow. It speaks of how we insulate with fat, against the outside world. I invite all to read the whole article from which I take this excerpt:

"The mind-pattern behind excess weight is needing to insulate against the outside world. Specific places of weight gain represent the part of your life that you are insulating against. For example, excess weight on the stomach represents not digesting what your life is giving you; weight gain on the hips are childhood issues; weight gain on the buttocks represents carrying your past with you.

Some people eat very little, yet still cannot lose weight. This is a perfect example of how strong the mind is–it can create weight from virtually nothing! Weight gain from water retention is a perfect example of this. Water has absolutely zero calories, yet many people retain excess water as a way of insulating against life. Of course, cutting down on food does not reduce weight, because the excess weight is not from food–it is from water–and the strong mind-pattern that holds it there! See how powerful you are??

To remove excess water weight, you can take astragalus capsules and eat raw apples. Women may need more progesterone, available in wild yam capsules. This could also be a function of your digestive tract–drink peppermint tea; or spleen or gallbladder–cooked greens will support these organs. Also eat foods that take water out of your system rather than hold it in, such as dried fruits. Avoid foods that put water into your system, such as melons, dairy products, white flour, white sugar, and salt. Water weight may also be the result of suppressed, unshed tears. Sometimes water weight represents issues of others that you hold onto yourself. So now, your strong mind-pattern is creating weight from other people’s stuff! Pretty incredible how strong you really are!!

Just because a body is thin does not mean that it is healthy. It is important to look at the cellular structure. Often a body is thin, or too thin, because the mind-pattern of the soul-personality operating within it says that it does not deserve to live. People who are bulimic and/or anorexic have this mind-pattern. A part of them does not feel like it deserves to have a body and live here on the Earth.

Rather than overfeeding the body, the body is underfed and/or undernourished. Your stomach can be full while the body is actually hungry. White flour and white sugar will make you feel full, but neither contain enough nourishment to adequately maintain a healthy cellular structure. Or you can eat foods that are mismatched for your frequency. They may be nourishing foods, just not nourishing foods for your particular physical body.

You may want to use one or more of the following affirmations to help you in the process:

I easily cleanse and release all, old unnecessary mind-patterns from all levels of my being.

I easily cleanse and release the need to insulate.

I deserve to exist.

I create a healthy relationship with the physical consciousness of my physical body.

I increase the frequency of my soul-personality operating in and through my body consciousness.

Personalize any of the above affirmations in a way that work for you. Write them and put them around your home or office for easy viewing. Carry cards with your affirmations written on them, or place them under your pillow while you sleep. Or, simply write them in a journal and/or notebook.

The above work is about knowing yourself on all levels, gaining self-control, and increasing your frequency that in turn increases your Oversoul and God-Mind connection. Yes, this is work, but with an end result that is worth your time and any discomfort that you may encounter. It does not really matter where you start, it just matters that you start.