View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Thu, Oct-31-02, 20:25
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default Psychic Control Over Words & Thoughts (article #1)

When this thread was started, I said that I would write some articles concerning things and information that I had learned in my metaphysical teachings. Time being as it is, I don’t always get things done in the time frame that I set for myself, and I apologize for that. The following is the first of several articles over materials that I have in the coursework that I have done. I hope that it will be enlightening, and help those on the inward and outward journeys!

Psychic Control Over Words and Thoughts (first meditational article)
Many times people do not watch what they say or think, with the assumption that it is not going to have any effects upon them. Not only should you be aware of “what you are saying”, you should also be aware of “HOW you are saying it as well.” Be careful of the words that you are using to choose what you have to say. Negative words should be avoided, as they set up and also attract negative vibrational frequencies, in the same respect, the same goes for positive: positive words attract positive vibrational reactions. The words leaving your mouth are a direct psychic current of vibrational energy. Have you ever thought of it that way? If something unpleasant must be conveyed, pause and think of words that will be psychically beneficial, instead of psychically harming. Listen to yourself speaking, and practice your thoughts being put into positive words. Volume and pitch of your voice also convey positivism or negativity, maintain to the best of your ability a voice that is harmonious, and pleasant. Smiling and pleasant facial expressions can also increase the positive vibrations of what you are trying to convey. Negative curse terms are to be avoided when speaking or thinking about others and their conditions, as usage of the negative will only attract the same towards you. If you feel you HAVE to curse someone, take the opportunity to bless that person or situation, and this helps increase the positive in a potential negative situation, and also attracts positivism into the situation and/or person(s) involved. If for some reason negative or destructive words are uttered, say, “I nullify, or void the word(s) I just said,” and then bless the situation. Do not discuss your every goal and desire with everyone, as keeping silent about them helps build psychic energy towards that goal/desire within your mind, and gives more magnetism to your psychic thought currents that are ‘traveling into the creative [psychic medium of the Universal Mind’. Speaking only when necessary will help propel these thoughts/goals/desire more efficiently towards this. Do not talk just for the sake of talking… there are too many on this Earth who speak simply and solely for the purpose of hearing their own voice. If you conserve your voice in this manner, you will build up a psychic energy force, which will give vibrational power to your spoken words. (Paraphrased and summarized from Meditation Dynamics by Dr. Paul Leon Masters copyright 1973, by Dr. Paul L. Masters. ((P.S. The next article will be on Psychic Thought Control Principles & Control Practices)