View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-28-06, 14:26
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach, Modified LC
Stats: 285/264/180 Male 71 inches
BF:34%/28%/10%
Progress: 20%

nawchem, I've noticed that too thus my question... it does seemed that the fat is getting "looser" when you're burning fat. I think massage will help too.

My Avatar is Yotsuba (meaning Four Leaves), probably my favorite comic character ever. She's from a Japanese comic book (manga) called "Yotsuba&" about an endearing little adopted girl and her mis-adventures. The book is the main reason why my wife and I ended up wanting to have kids (and thus need to lose weight) after years of convincing ourselves we're better off as dinks. It's really funny cus I know this 19 years old kid who had same reaction after reading the same book. There are English versions of this series on sale everywhere, including Amazon .

Zuleikaa, thanks for the tip I'll look into it. I think I basically do the same thing when I shower; I use these really cool shower scrubbing towels which the Japanese use to scrub their bodies before entering their baths. Using it with a moisturizing liquid soap and it really increase the blood flow to my skin, not to mention shedding of old skin cells. I *THINK* that's kind of close to dry brushing. I hope this in addition to the fat massage I give myself will help the pounds to melt away!