View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Oct-31-02, 11:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/218/200
BF:
Progress: 55%

Thanks for the replies people.

Paleoanth: You're right about the excel idea. Before I got into using program to track my eating habits, workouts, and weight, I used to make complicated speadsheets that would even graph my weight and make predictions on my future weight. I've actually resurrected one of those excel spreadsheets and have been using it to track how much weight I lift for each exercise I do. I added some fields for body fat in there. Too bad fitday doesn't allow you to add custom information or goals.

Psilocybin: Thanks for the offer. I'll look into Cross Trainer II. I'm suspecting it is like a program that I bought called "Life Form" which while it looked like a windows 3.1 program, it was very powerful, allowed you to add tons of custom information, and had an extensive library of foods... much better than Fitday's food library. The reason I stopped using Lifeform and started using Fitday is because using the web is so convenient. I can immediately enter in my foods after I eat them when I am at other places than my home. Too bad fitday doesn't have all the features of lifeform.