View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 21:40

Plan: CKD
Stats: 298/190/180
BF:
Progress: 92%

The highest I've ever weighed in was at about 300 lbs when I was 20 ( I just turned 22 ). Let me let you all know I only got that fat because I fell prey to the modern western diet. Thank goodness for the low-carb lifestyle. I don't know my EXACT weight, but I'm guessing it to be 190-195.

The question about sagging skin, it does get better as you gain more lean muscle mass, I also found some products that work well, I know most of you probably don't believe in topical skin fat burners, but there are 2 currently on the body building market ( not commercial ) that do work, they are called yohimburn and lipoderm-y. I used to have a 44 inch waist and now I can fit in a size 34 pants, love handles and sagging skin and a sheer layer of fat were a BIG issue after I lost so much weight and the last layers of fat are the hardest, I was extremely happy with losing 80+ lbs but I still looked 'flabby' as opposed to obese, but with these two products I'm getting real close, again the key is building lean muscle mass, which is why I use a combination of body building techniques and low carb techniques to meet my goals. Muscle protein quickly breaks down in ketosis making you lose muscle.

Here is a link to 2 pictures I took, one shortly after beginning the topical fat burners and the other after about 2 weeks of use. A pronounced difference. And note that I used to have about size C cup man-breasts and a 44 inch gut of pure fat.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mojokid/ryanns.jpg

^-- Probably about 215 weight 3 months ago

I used low-carbing with the topical fat burners ( I also used thermogenic supplements, stacker , etc)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mojokid/ryanns2.jpg

^-- Probably around 195-200 lbs 3 1/2 weeks ago

I'd be happy to help anyone with questions, I've experimented a lot and found what really works well, ketosis is one step if you want a body with less fat. Ketosis and low carbing will get rid of most of the fat, but then you need to build a little muscle, muscle burns fat too.