View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 15:41
Registered Member

Plan: Shoogadownsizing!
Stats: 205/145/150 Female 5'4"
BF:F/C/C
Progress: 109%

Most of us have been where you are emotionally at some point in time and I know firsthand how much it hurts. There's currently a thread on the General Low-Carb forum about Dr. Phil and his questions regarding weight loss and it's really helping me define for myself what is wrong and what is right with how I'm fighting this battle of the bulge. Check the thread out and you don't even have to post your responses, just think about them. Then don't wait until tomorrow or after the weekend or after Halloween to engage the enemy in no-holds-barred battle. Begin immediately.

I know that for myself, I tinkered with the idea of losing weight for a long time before I got so disgusted with being fat that I actually started to DO something about it. Like overcoming any other addiction, some of us need to hit our personal rock bottom before we can take back control. I think you have hit your own personal rock bottom and something within you is just spoiling for a fight with that that evil sugar demon. Good luck to you and I hope to see you here often.
asugar