View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 10:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/135.5/125
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hi Swissmom,
Thanks for replying! Wow, you are in Switzerland. That is amazing. I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone from that far away. You watch CSI? I love that show, I watch it religiously! They also have a new CSI set in Miami, Florida now. I haven't gotten a chance to watch that one though. Well, it looks like your weight loss is going really well! Congrats! Good job on your exercise regimen. I really have to start one. The sad thing is that I have a gym I can go to anytime for free and I don't even attempt to go. I think I am just lazy. My husband is in the Air Force here and so I get the free gym priveleges. It is just so hard to go in the mornings because I am always running late and then I have to fight my little daughter to put her clothes on so she can go to daycare. Then when I get home after an hour drive home from work I just want to collapse until the next morning. I know other people have much better excuses for not exercising, I need to just find the time. I have a couple of TaeBo tapes and some Denise Austin tapes, maybe I can start fitting those in somewhere in the day. Hope to talk to you again soon!!!!