View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 07:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Quote:
I think a more natural diet will probaly imrpove health. However, there are more than one natural diet. Some tribes ate mostly meat while some ate very little meat. Besides this fact, there is little evidence to point to their longevity. The evidence might point out to the fact that they were healthy while alive but not neccesarily longevity.

Quote:
There is no doubt that low carb dieting induces great weight loss and improves certain aspects of health. But how do we know the long term effects of such a diet?

shadyAndy, your lack of simple logic makes my heat spin.

I hear the same illogical statements all the time. "Sure, on the Atkins' diet one looses weight, lowers high blood pressure, gives perfect cholesterol reading, elimininates skin problems, reverses diabetes, cures bowel diseases, cures fibromyalgia, blaa, blaa blaa ..... BUT IS IT HEALTHY?

Or as you say, "they were healthy while alive but not neccessarily longevity."

Are you saying LC make one health while alive but kills them early?

THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Finding the truth takes a lot of hard study, logic and the rejection of 100 years of dietary propaganda and lies put forth by vegetarians and the food manufacturing industry. Beyondveg is a good site to learn the health hazards of eating the vegetarian diet but NOT a good source for LC study. Start by reading all of the links on my web page below.

Kent