View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Oct-29-02, 20:21

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT?

1. I want to be healthy and losing weight is part of that process.
2. I want to be able to look as good in clothing as my sisters do.
3. I want my body to look the way I feel my spirit looks.
4. I want to be able to be active and do things like play basketball, ride a bicycle, and even play my clarinet like I could 20 years ago.

What am I doing to loose weight.
I started to take/ and make my health a priority. I stopped working outside the home(very stressful for me), I started to exersice doing the firm workouts and then adding walking workouts to the mix, went to a new doctor that started me on meds for my specific problems, and now started to follow the SP that seemed best for me in healing my body.

10 habits that I accept/changed/or kept in this goal.
1. I am not a morning person, but I now wake up at 6am(actually it is about 5:30 when my husbands alarm goes off so I just doze the extra half hour), and fix breakfast for my family before they go to school and to work. This process is for their benefit as well as mine.
2. I make a comitment to workout at least 4 days a week preferably 5 day for not much more than 1 hour a day. I was doing more than that but I am concerned about overexercise and trying to heal my adreanal glands.
3. I play in a community orchestra, something just for me, and something that I can't imagine not doing even when I wonder why I do get up every Saturday morning for a 2 hour practice.
4. Spiritually must not be 2nd, not matter what. I must read my scriptures, say my prayers, and keep service to my creator a focus and priority in my life.
5. Continue to eat good veggies everyday.
6. I need to fix my sleep habits, I do not sleep well and that is a big focus for me right now.
7. I'm trying to learn from others, and hopefully be a help in return.
8. Show love to my family and serve them with a smile and a positive word daily.
9. I have to learn patience. I have never been a very patient person and I know that is one of those things I must learn in this life.
10. Get back to living life with a smile. I used to be that way as a child and I want to be that positive person again.
Tanya