#13   ^
Old Tue, Oct-29-02, 11:49
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Post Eating Late~

I have been known to sit down with a "snack" LC now... but it was not always that way, once I got both kids into bed... I don't know if it affected my loss or not, as I didn't weigh in the morning... I think late night eating is an entirely different thing as opposed to night eating, i.e., getting up in the middle of the night and eating. There are many reasons for that, ranging from emotional to medical disorders. Sleep Eating Info & LC'ing(click here) Here is some info I researched on night eating.This following info I think is important for all LCers, just not on a specific plan... IMHO anyhow... Eating frequent small meals during the day beginning in the morning, reducing carbohydrate intake, and increasing protein intake before bedtime are diet patterns that may help. Protein metabolizes slowly and will stabilize blood sugar levels during sleep. Contrary to protein, sugary snacks raise the blood sugar quickly, then cause it to plunge. So, avoid sweet foods before bedtime. And one last thing to take note of... Sumo wrestlers specifically eat before going to sleep to help encourage weight gain~ Now that's a visual image I don't care to see myself as... a sumo wrestler