#10   ^
Old Mon, Oct-28-02, 09:35
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default lotsa cravings at first

Nicole I think most ppl when they are first starting low carbing, find themself having more cravings then when they have gotten more use to it. Face it, your body is use to eating all that carbage, all the high sugars, and the junk that one usually puts into it. I would say my first week to 10 days I was craving things... I think it depends on different things how bad you have cravings. I have read where some ppl have cravings because they eat the fake sugar, and it sets off something in their bodies. I just hung in there, and didn't give in to the cravings... and now even the thought of something sweet and I feel like I am going to be sick! I went through withdrawals from carbs... headaches from hell... and since I don't usually get them, it was especially annoying, and then gastric upsets.... but it all evened out over time.Ride it out if you can...if you can't, try to find the lowest carb substitute you can... and maybe if you find them too bad, you should switch to a different plan... check out the link on different LC plans, as there are many more generous with carbs... Good luck!