View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Oct-27-02, 22:36

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%

Quote:
I assume they are finally following up on the partial thyroidectomy with the radiotion treatment?

Yep thats what they're doing.

And yea I didn't like reading the rest of your post, but thanks for saying it..lol I needed to read that I know I sound more concerned with the side effects and my weight, but its just because I've gained and having such a hard time with the meds I'm on now and everything. Since the begining of all this, I've always been misinformed by my doctors on what exactly was going to happen to me. I was basically told that after they take my thyroid out, they'll give me a pill to take everyday and I'd like magically be back to normal.... That soo didn't happen! So I'm just scared they're not telling me everything and it's going to happen all over again. =/

Thanks alot for all the info. Helps more hearing about someone elses experience rather than just what the dr says lol
I just hope my dog and cat will understand all this...Cuz I'm gonna be in for a major guilttrip, especially if I just leave em outside all day