View Single Post
  #325   ^
Old Sat, Oct-26-02, 15:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Hey Jane, I am sure glad I dont have to eat any of those eggs, yuk! I feel sorry for your daughter. I dont have any idea what she should eat, I have never been to any of those places, and dont know what her options are. But I would sure eat the shrimp or scallops before I would eat them eggs.
I could not cook like you do, anytime I try to modify a recipe it doesn't work out to good. But I bet it is nice for someone who has intolerence for certain foods. I can eat anything and do pretty well, except root beer gives me awful headaches. I dont know why, I guess there is something in it that dont agree with me.
It is another cloudy dreary day here, we have had rain everyday for a week. Not alot just drizzle. But it is a muddy mess. We have to brave this old muddy road to go down to the neighbors, they are cooking dove, shrimp, and quail tonight and have invited us over for supper. It sounds really good. They wrap the birds in bacon and put them on skewers and grill them, Mmm Mmm.
Speaking of that, I better go and get cleaned up, and think of something to take, maybe a low carb dessert. They are all on the carb diet also. Talk to ya later Jane, enjoy your weekend at the cottage, sounds like fun.