#45   ^
Old Thu, Oct-24-02, 18:47
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Default About "Scientific" evidence

I doubt that you are going to get anything more scientific than the reference to the Merck manual, in regards to ketoacidosis... I also have put some scientific evidence regarding the acid levels in the blood and how it affects both ketosis and ketoacidosis... You wonder why this thread was moved to the war zone... for practically every post submitted to this particuliar thread... you have a contrary opinion or idea or some evidence that you have found... Note that I did not say in every case, but by far, in most cases. We certainly don't like to see you bash-happy here... and it is not anything that is going to make you popular, but rather branded as a troublemaker....
Quote:
At some point I will have reached a conclusion that is logical and true from all perspectives, and there will be scientific evidence to back it up. Once I have reached that point, I will look for people that are willing to attack those articles, and will continue this cycle. It's all about refining the truth to make sure what you have is correct and pure
FACT is... you are not going to find 100% evidence that the ketogenic diet is dangerous.. because there ARE going to be those instances where the ketogenic diet is not only beneficial to some, there will be MANY such instances...There are exceptions to the rules and Jonathan... this happens to be an area where there are many... so you will NEVER HAVE 100% correct and pure... no matter how hard you try~