#37   ^
Old Thu, Oct-24-02, 16:08
Registered Member

Plan: NA
Stats: 230/230/230
BF:
Progress:

Tamarian:

I am holding in my anger from your words, but here's my attempt-to-be-calm response:

> If you really beleive listing others who share your opinion constitutes enough scientific proof, then I rest my case. ... since you did make that claim that you have read scientific journals to substantiate your claims.

Now who is making up things? Go through every single message I have written and I have never said that I have read scientific journals to back up my claims. IN FACT, here's one of the very first sentences in the thread:

> but the more I look up on the Internet about ketogenic / low-carb dieting, the more sources I find that suggest that it is unhealthy...

I never, ever stated that I looked up scientific journals, and I maintained from the beginning that I simply found sources online that talked about this. I never made claims saying that "This is the way it is." The whole PURPOSE behind this thread is that I found these sources online that went into the article, but I had some doubts, and thus brought my questions here because I thought people here would be respectful and would understand and would be willing to help with my purpose.

> Now that you corrected that claim, and admit it is based only on other websites published opinions, then I'm no longer annoyed.

This is the point that is angering me, though. Again, I made no such claim, and never "corrected" anything. The only reason you were annoyed to begin with is because you jumped to conclusions. My thread and questions should not be labeled and punished for that mistake.

- Jonathan