#4   ^
Old Tue, Oct-22-02, 13:19

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Default Thanks alot furmom

Guess I am confused lol

They didn't mention to me anything about the "uptake". I had a scan done 2yrs ago but I never got the follow up treatment which was the pill, like you said. I don't know if I was hyperthyroid or not before, My thyroid basically didn't work and I had/have thyroid cancer. They took most of it out 2 yrs ago. Afterwards, I had the scan where I took some red dye pill and they xrayed it with a machine... But never the followup iodine treatment. (insurance issues ) So ya thats what I'm in for now.. cept I guess I gotta do the scan again since its been 2 yrs and they got to see if it spread or not. =/

Any weird side effects from the iodine or anything? I'm also scared about going without medication for 3 weeks because I've missed my meds for a week before and I always feel dizzy and like crap and I always gain weight and get bloated..

And I'm already on thyroid medication, which is getting changed either today or tommorrow (waiting for dr to call) so does that mean its gonna take even longer for them to get it right?

I didn't get a list or anything yet, they said I have to take another blood test and everything first. What will I be able to eat? Can I atleast eat chicken or drink a protein shake? lol