#40   ^
Old Tue, Apr-11-06, 09:46

Plan: atkins induction
Stats: 330/330/165 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbij
Anyone have concerns about sticking to the diet when your a guest at someone elses home? I have an invite for Sunday supper, they are serving lamb. I thought I'd bring a platter of shrimp, cheese and somekind of deli meat (I don't care for this, too salty,but want the tray to look good.)

That's fine for nibbling but what happens at the actual meal? I was thinking of bringing deviled eggs to go with the lamb. Any ideas?

YES! that is my BIGGEST CONCERN! i already screwed up when eating at my MIL's! The way people bread meat and add sauces and gravies nowadays, theres NO guarantee that you will find anything at all that you can eat while out somewhere else!! My MIL's dinner consisted of BREADED chicken breasts, cauliflour, corn and salad.....not ONE thing on the menu that is on this carnivorous WOE....but a few things that are on ATKINS INDUCTION! SOOOO....if i was to to follow 100%..i would have had to sit there and drink water and watch everyone eat even though i was hungry! What to do ??