View Single Post
  #319   ^
Old Tue, Oct-22-02, 11:53

Plan: Atkins diet
Stats: 208/200/160
BF:
Progress: 17%

hi girls:
i'm finding it hard to get back on track. i too must do some grocery shopping. i do much better when i'm living alone. tonight i will go out anddo some serious snack shopping. i do great with my meals but when i start to crave a snack i find it really hard to resist unless i have something low carb on hand. i must get some nuts, some jello, and maybe some fixin's for that best ever dessert for the really bad days.
i was thinking of doing a business over christmas of providing people on low carb, diabetic, alergy diets with christmas goodies. 5 doz goodies for $25 or $30. i have to test out how much the ingredients cost and then adjust the price according to costs but i think there's a niche out there for the busy person who has food intolerances. i'm going out tomorrow with a measuring cup to bu;y some ingredients for date squares, strawberry and pumpkin tarts, peanut butter cookies, raspberry coconut squares and brownies. i should be able to make all of these things with splenda or honey for people who have no problem with sugar but can't have wheat. i know a lot about baking for people with health problems. i bet i could even put the best ever dessert in little almond tart shells. as long as they are kept refrigerated.
i might even work it into a little cafe someday for folks with food intolerances.
hope everyone is well. my sinuses are bothering me these days, i think i'll take some meds and have a nap. i have a full evening ahead of me.
talk to you later,
jane