View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Oct-22-02, 09:46

Plan: 40/35/25
Stats: 160/160/155 Female 5'10
BF:25/23/18
Progress: 0%

Hi Karen,
thanks for your reply! Yes, I was thinking about all this during my freewheel class at 6:15 this morning!

I guess I am in the OWL stage and am not really clear about what to add. I have read the book and know that as we add things back it should be done in a pyramid scheme, but can I add whatever I like as long as I keep track of carbs and be aware of high versus low glycemic....(ie, adding peanut butter when at the nuts and seeds stage)

In reading other posts I am wishing I could have the peanut butter cheese cake and some of the other recipes you have posted (thanks for all of those, by the way!!).

I think I am a bit stuck between induction and OWL, not knowing how to best make the transition. Guess I thought reading PP would give me a wider range of knowledge, of course , it wouldnt hurt anyway! Didnt expect any huge diff, just something to 'pep' up my mind.

Next time I come to Vancouver I definately want to check out your restaurant, its great to know you are doing excellent work over there! Thanks for all your great insights too!
d