Old Tue, Oct-22-02, 07:56
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Sugar Busters
Stats: 196/163.5/150
BF:
Progress: 71%

Quote:
No wonder I was stalled on those things

Yes, I felt the same way....I was eating 2 or 3 a day and also drinking the shakes! DUH!!!! I have not bought anymore and have stopped altogether eating anything that I was not eating before. I pretty much made up my mind months ago that I was giong to continue this way of eating forever, and after this little splurge, I will not ever eat as many carbs as I did before. They really do make me sick. I get headaches and all the stuff. Plus the fact you always feel bloated. Now, I did weigh myself this morning and despite the fact that I splurged for almost 2 weeks straight I still lost 3 pounds. BUT, I was fortunate enough not to gain...I could have gone the opposite direction, so Please anyone who is reading this...If you feel like you can "cheat" and get away with it, think twice. I was only lucky this time. I got stratight back on this WOE when I realized that what I was doing was exactly what got me at almost 200 pounds in the first place. I was eating fast food, Arby's, Taco Bell, Mcdonalds. It started off with just a little one, "this wont hurt just one time"...then it turned into two times, then three times. That stuff is poison! I also kept thinking of how much I have lost! 30 POUNDS!!!! That is amazing...Do I really want to give that up for a little french fry or hamburger? Absolutely NOT! I have 15 pounds to go. And althuogh we are all only HUMAN, and we will want to have those mashed potatoes every now and then, I think as long as we don't go overboard we will all be ok. Thanks for all your support! "Can we do it? Yes we can!!!!!

kandi