#8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-05-06, 21:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 361/285.0/240.0 Male 5'11"
BF:Shake Hands w/Beef
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina3869
Well the label says "fat 10g, saturated fat 6g, carb 12g, sugar 12g, and protein 9g". Then at the very bottom it says "Calories per gram...fat 9, carb 4, protein 4".

Under ingredients it says: cultured pasteurized organic whole milk, pectin, made with multiple orgasims: S.thermophilus, L.bulgaricus, L.acisophilus, bifidus, L.casel, and L.reuteri. Live active clutures.

I have no idea what the heck all that means. Is it ok for me to eat? BTW it also says its organic if that means anything. The brand is Stonyfield Farm. It tastes nasty so if it is OK to eat I'll have to try your smoothy idea Doreen.

Thank you both for the articles. I read Kays and I am off to read Doreens now. Glad to know the yogurt is healthy for the kids my 2yo eats atleast 2 cartons a day!!

Tina

Can I chime in?

Yes you can eat it, dive in face first if you want!!! I go through a large tub of the Stonyfield farms in about a week!

I use it in a lot of things as well, two tablespoons in my protein shakes, after a meal I eat about 1/2 cup to aid my digestion and keep the acid reflux at bay, I mix it 1 to 1 with Newman's Own anch dressing and use that on my slalds when I don't use vinegrette dresing and so on.

Here is a wicked good desert! (1 to 1 ratio again) 1/2 cup Stonyfield Farms Yogurt, 1/2 cup heavy coconut milk, 3 mashed blackberries and two mashed strawberries, a shot (less than 1 teaspoon) of DaVinchi SF Vanilla Syrup and a teaspoon of Flax Meal, mix it all up and eat it. Most of the time I don't use the sweetner either!

It is really good stuff!