View Single Post
  #318   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 16:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%

Hi Everyone. I was bored, so I thought I would play on the computer for awhile. It has been a dreary old rainy day. I am glad to have the rain we really need it. I finally got out and bought some groceries, so I am stocked up for a few days. It seems like all I ever do is grocery shopping. Of course, on this diet everybody wants to eat my diet food, the kids love cheese and nuts and all of that good stuff, so it dont last long around here.
My wonderful husband is building me a new desk for my computer, it is going to be really nice. I have my bedroom all done in the northwoods look, with moose and bears and all. He has built my bedroom furniture all out of ceder logs and such, so he is going to do the desk for the computer to match. I cant wait. He builds the most beautiful furniture. He has done all of the furniture in our house. Coffee tables end tables etc... He built an entertainment center, really nice. I am so proud of all of the things he has built for me, I will treasure them a very long time. They just dont make furniture like they used to. It is not made to stay together, because they want you to have to buy more, I think.
Well, I guess I better get over and update my journal. I need to try to keep up with that stuff better. I have been so lazy lately.
Talk to ya'll later..... Happy dieting....