#11   ^
Old Mon, Oct-21-02, 12:09
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Angry I ain't giving up

I don't know what to tell you... to me...a size 18 is small... In some places on my body I am damn near as big around as I am tall!!And before I started this a month ago, there were spots I was as big around as I am tall... Do you think I "LIKE" looking at what my body looks like in the mirror?But you know what? I still do... because the only way I am going to see a difference is to know what I look like now... what I looked like 20 lbs. ago... I just dug out a picture right before coming here, that was taken May 10th...standing next to my younger sister,who was so upset that she weighed 175 lb... I am twice as wide...it is a most unflattering pic of me... yet I can look at the picture and see how far I am from that...yes I DO have a lot more weight to lose... but I won't let how I look stop me. Have you tried Atkins fat fast?Maybe you are metabolically resistant and need something to kick it into gear. Perhaps you should try Stillman's..it is still LC, but no carbs, no fat... as totally protein as you can get and LOTS of water...STILLMAN QWL DIET (click here) I done it before... I didn't mind it, some might tho.There's many other LC plans here... how are you feeling otherwise? Notice any improvements in your health? You gotta do what's right for you... but you ought to know from previous diets, that you can't live on 600 calories per day forever, and when you stop... you will gain it back... many of us have been there... it's not a journey I want to go again... hope my post don't offend you... its not meant to...and we can't stop you should you quit the LC W/O/E... but we can offer support through this forum... the rest is up to you.